Thursday, October 26, 2006

humbled at hardware store

Saturday night in the sandpaper aisle next to the paint thinner is where I must have left my diaper bag with my wallet inside it. Holding little Mckenzie in one arm and sandpaper in the other (which I didn't end up buying), my diaper bag must have been distracting or obviously not wanted around my shoulder at the moment. Awkwardly it wasn't on top of my priority list that night and never did return to my list until early Sunday morning.

retraced steps

prayed, prayed, prayed

3 visits to Ace Hardware

I Felt inspired to make one more visit to Ace (they were much annoyed with this desperate lady with a child on her hip who was in search of an old diaper bag she got free from the hospital when she gave birth) I convinced the now familiar cashier to look one more time. With hesitation of course she looked in a cupboard and there it was!

prayers answered

humbled at hardware store

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so was it you that was humbled at the hardware store or the familiar cashier lady.... I would say it was the lady.

Calie said...

April you are amazing.