Wednesday, November 01, 2006

sweet november


I have felt quite blessed lately.

Yesterday as I was playing on the floor with Mckenzie wishing it was warmer outside, I suddenly heard this constant rustling of leaves. Outside our home there are many trees and so I figured at first it was just leaves blowing around. We went outside to see nature at its best. Our huge walnut tree's leaves have been holding on for quite some time and yesterday they decided it was time to fall--and so the leaves began to fall and within 4 hours the tree was bare. It was snowing leaves. It was beautiful. Blessing #1.

2nd blessing- Mckenzie ate broccoli and eggs for breakfast. Every mom's dream to see their 10 month old scarfing down steamed broccoli.

3rd- Went to a second hand store hoping to find something wonderful to wear. Do you know what the best feeling is in the world at a second hand store? Going into a dressing room where it is chuck full of clothes and the person who had the room before you wears the same size and has the same style as you. Don't mind if I do.

Lastly, I leave in 3 hours to catch a plane. My best friend is getting married. I'm going home.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the "don't mind if do" s of life...