ok regardless of how we might say we don't like these email forward survey things you know deep down inside they are fun to read from family and friends and fun to fill out- if you have the time that is- so I am actually replying joette and even posting this so other friends and family can fill it out and post it if they want- I just like to read about other people's lives-
1. What time is it? 9:28
2. What's your full name? April Eileen Tomblin Clark
3.What are you most afraid off? starting new things, losing a child, failure, not getting the most out of life,
4.What is the most recent movie that you have seen in the theater? I seriously can't remember...I can't even remember the last theatre I went to
5.Place of birth? Spokane, Washington
6.Favorite food? oh gosh anything- I like Mexican the best but really anything with pumpkin
7.What is your natural hair color? brown- but it is getting darker as we speak
8.Ever been to Alaska? Nope, but I'd like to go one day I guess
9.Ever been toilet papering? too many times- oh the good ol days
10.Love someone so much it made you cry? I'm a mother what do you think? I cry over people I don't know.
11.Been in a car accident? oh my we rolled three times, I hit sheri once and Jim Stroh once...
12.Croutons or bacon bits? I do like the crunch in my salad but would prefer sunflower seeds with peas..snap snap
13.Favorite day of the week?- everyday is the same besides Sunday- so I like Sundays! I get out of the house!
14.Favorite restaurant?- it used to be sizzlers, I want to say the Braza Grill but I've never been there- I need to get out more- I would like to try something new...hmmmm too expensive. I would rather cook something new than go somewhere new...unless I didn't have kids around of course.
15.Favorite Flower?- I like all flowers but Orchids are cool= petunias remind me of mom- I like leaves...
16.Favorite sport to watch?- probably basketball
17.Favorite drink?- I had a pina colada the other night and I was amazed at how good something could taste. I love freshy fresh- but mostly water.
18.Disney or Warner Brothers?- both I guess for totally different reasons
19.Ever been on a ship?- warship? no- Cruise line? no- Ferry? yes...I've played battle ship before.
20.What color is your bedroom carpet?- no carpet- wood floors
21.How many times did you fail your drivers test?- not once- aced it the first time- drivers ed? now that is a different story- good thing the teacher had a crush on me-
22.Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? My mommy
23.What do you do when you get bored? I dink around on the internet, eat, read a book, clean something, play sudoku
24.bedtime? oh man who knows- usually around 11:00 or midnight, but then I wake up 2,4,6- I'm sleep deprived- have been for 2 years- I dream of the day where I can sleep 8 full hours...oh heaven
25.Favorite TV show?- I watch Oprah everyday- The office is funny, I like American Idol, the T.V is in the basement so I rarely go down there-
26.Last person you went to dinner with? The primary presidency- baby shower. That is where I ordered the pina colada.
27.What are you doing right now besides being on the computer? absolutely nothing...aging...that is about it.
28.What are your favorite colors? green and brown
29.How many tattoos do you have?- one...just kidding joette- none- just moles
30.How many pets do you have?- no pets- but I have softened over the years knowing that despite my disliking of dog poop, buying food- clean up- Kenzie will love to have a dog so maybe down the road- when she is 15- no- I don't know- we will see.
31.Have you ever been to Hawaii?- never been- not a goal of mine either
32.Have you been to countries outside the U.S.? Let's see- Canada, mexico, Brasil
33.Last book you read and finished? The Da Vinci Code- pretty exciting
34. One thing you like about yourself? logical, observant, good taste, love to laugh
35. One thing you dislike about yourself? I play the victim sometimes when I am feeling overly sensitive- usually a sign I need to read my scriptures and pray more- I also base my worth on accomplishing things- not good.
36. democrat or republican? I'm pro life, I support the war, marriage should only be between man and woman- but I like some of the democrat's pushes on government programs- student grants, WIC, so I'm a mixture- more towards the right- Bush makes mistakes like any president...I am political I suppose but I just look to what is right and wrong more than just choose blue or red.
37. Your ideal day? perfect weather, on a trail- working hard, swimming,- maybe creating something with the time and money to do it- maybe shopping with someone who likes to shop- finding good deals- laughing really hard all day. Being busy...
38. What time is is? 10:00