Wednesday, July 21, 2010

weigh-in wednesday week 2

um...no I don't intend on this being a weight loss blog- BORING.

but it is "weigh-in Wednesday"...

ok so last week's weight: 188.5 (digital scale)
Today's weight: 177.5 -11 lbs exactly...even down to the ounce- weird.

The only explanation I have for this 11 lb drop- is well...I have ankles now and my wedding ring fits again. I was pretty swollen for awhile- my puffy feet were really starting to bug me.

But I woke up in the middle of the night several times this week dripping in sweat...and yes it was disturbing...

I'm just dripping from everywhere it seems...oh the wonderful post-partum days.

So the 11 lbs??? Water. Just water. I'm still really fun to hug and cuddle with. Squishy and soft. Anybody need a hug?

Here's to another week...

oh and I'm just enjoying little Xander so much...oh my. I'm whipped.

5 comments:

Mothership said...

Um . . . April . . . that's eleven pounds! You rock even more than you thought!

With my last baby, I couldn't wait for those night sweats because I knew I was full of water. They were probably more uncomfortable for my husband. (:

Me~Kelly said...

you are amazing at weight loss and not so much at math ;) hehe

11 pounds is something to celebrate! Go you! Just don't celebrate with cake :)

Heather said...

hey april congrats on the new sweet sweet baby boy!!! and just remember to take care of you too!!! make sure you are eating good and not skipping meals, you need that for energy and breast milk!! i am so happy for you!!! I bet your mom had a hard time letting him go and come down to you!!

April said...

ok, I fixed the 10 lbs to 11...silly me- I must have been out of it when posting this last night...

Dorene said...

Night sweats... tell me about it.I have my own very personal summer going on.
Congrats April on the weight loss and especially the baby boy. Now Chay can have a fighting chance in a house full of females!