Saturday, November 24, 2012

spaceship





Mckenzie and Julia built Xander a spaceship during his nap time. Supposedly it really flies. I wouldn't doubt it. I mean check out that advanced steering device. It has also flown on some very important missions...



"All planets are done." I am hoping they were positive missions. Not sure what "done" means. Let me stop typing and I will ask the girls real quick....ok, I'm back. Phew. Kenzie wrote that to indicate she was done drawing the places the spaceship had visited. So Earth isn't destroyed or "done" for. 


This made Chay laugh so hard. Yummy aliens. 




Aliens taste so good they "rock" and so do eyeballs apparently. 

I love Kenzie's awesome attempts at spelling. 

They worked on this spaceship for a long time and now I don't have the heart to get rid of it. If it happens to disappear from the living room, I will blame it on the revenge of the aliens. The alien's came and wanted to invade our house for eating them and so I offered the spaceship as a peace offering.

The girls won't buy the story. I am fully prepared.  

No comments: