Thursday, August 02, 2007

what I needed

Well I was about to vent big time. I was going to complain about our ruined bathroom floor and not having a toilet nearby for 2 1/2 weeks, our water heater dying, Mckenzie coming down with the Herpangina virus that caused her to scream all day and wake up every 15 minutes at night, my house being in complete disarray because my parents and us decided to paint and fix up the girl's new room (which will be pretty cute) plus not sleeping well at night- all this just days before I am due....but then I get this email from Chay and well everything seems to be ok...I can handle anything...especially with Chay by my side and a few tears here and there to help release stress. This email is just what I needed.


Aprilicious,

Honey....I'm just sitting here at work doing my usual paperwork and listening to Chase's iPod. Firehouse's song from the early 90's "When I look into your Eyes" is playing and it just really made me think about all the good times and growth that we've shared together. Thanks for your love and always believing in me. I love you April. Go to the doctor today and get Kenzie looked at if she's not getting over her fever. I love you and I hope you enjoyed this random and cheesy email.

Chay

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow... that email put tears in my eyes. The clark boys know how to show some great love.. don't they!!?