Tuesday, August 07, 2007

labor

4 minutes apart

I can't sleep...too excited...too overwhelmed...hurts
No I don't have a crib set up...it is in pieces in the living room
My bedroom is full of Kenzie's furniture and clothes

Kenzie is sleeping in my bed right now. Her bedroom is non existent at the moment. I'm not sure what to do with her.

It is 11:36 at night...that means it will be a long night and it also means according to my cell phone clock...I will be having another contraction right about...now...ohhhhhh my strong strong....oh isn't this insane the pain we go through? ..... breathe....ok it's over not too bad....

Should I go to the hospital? I don't want to show up and have them tell me I am only dilated to 2.

I'm in labor.

Many prayers are running through my head.

2 comments:

Marne said...

Good luck April! You are in our thoughts and prayers...soon you will have another beautiful baby girl! :)

Calie said...

Cragratulations April and Chay! We love you. Blogg a picture of her so we can see her. Love you!