Friday, September 05, 2008

ana julia

Why do little kids like repetition so much???? Ok so we have a new song we listen to a million times a day. Whenever we get in the car, "Ana Julia!!!" and "again mommy?"

whatever Kenzie- at least she picks somewhat cool songs to fall in love with. This was a favorite until it has been played over and over again...I guess it helps me stay up on my portuguese.



oh and this is really funny. Kenzie ran down the hall saying "I need to go poop, I don't want a rocket!" She was running towards the bathroom and she thought the door was open but it wasn't. It was very much closed. SMACK! Now that is funny I know- but the best part was how hard she laughed afterwords. I thought she was going to cry but she busted out in her hearty laugh (many of you know about her hearty laugh) oh what a funny moment...

2 comments:

The Wright Stuff said...

What r the words to the song?

The Wright Stuff said...

What r the words to the song? I love it! It's jammin!