Thursday, September 18, 2008

nevers

Have you ever thought of your nevers?

never eaten a crispy cream donut
never used liquid fabric softener
never read a harry potter book
never seen a harry potter movie
I have a pair of pants I have
never washed
never bounced a check- came close though
never seen the star wars movies- but I really want to
never had an epidural- doesn't mean I never will
never owned a brand new car
never slept with a top sheet- I have but I usually never do.
never read any of the twilight books
I have been to Disney World...never again
never drank or smoked
never been to Hawaii
never lost anyone close to me to death- not yet
never read the old testament from cover to cover
never knew a best friend like Emily could exist- until the Fall of 1999

never cruised riverside
it's off to never ever land- thank you Metallica
never rock climbed but I think I would be good at it
never thought I would live in Utah
never want to sell home security systems again
never been to the sacred grove...but oh how I ever want to

never ate at Carrabba's...this restaurant is patiently waiting for me

Never Ending Story- childhood favorite...I still think about the nothing

Never ever gonna get it never gonna get it never gonna get it My love- not this time-Do you guys remember this song by En Vogue? lol

never knew the heat would be the biggest trial on my mission.

never wear deodorant- ok I have but maybe 3 times a month if that

never miss a day saying "I love you" to at least somebody
never knew my mom would get this bad
never thought I would call home and hope Dad answers first
never thought my mom would lose her brilliant mind
never thought heartache could bring so much peace

never say never right?

I never knew I had so many nevers.

5 comments:

Marne said...

Great post April. I will have to remember this one.

Okay, I am so jealous you never have to wear deodarant...I am one sweaty pig...thanks Grandpa for my stinky genes....I couldn't live without it. Sometimes in high school and college I would use deodarant several times a day. No joke.

Natalie Jane said...

That was a nice post. Thought I have a feeling it was motivated because you want people to see that you never have read Harry Potter :)

I will drink my Diet Coke and ponder that one....

Heather said...

How is it that you never have to wear deodarant???? I am still twizzing on that one!!! LOL

Calie said...

April you are so creative in your thinking. I love to read what you have to say. I always enjoy your posts. You inspire me to always think of things in a different way. I love you and can't wait to see you.

Delia D'Nell said...

I love reading your blog because I love how you word things. I love the ideas you present. Thanks for sharing the thoughts in your brain.