Tuesday, September 23, 2008

what where and why

ok these are fun. I like doing them but I like reading others more.

This was an email Jaynee sent me a couple days ago and I thought it was a good post since I am not in the mood to think up of anything to blog about at the moment. So if you are experiencing blogger block like I am, take advantage of responding to these questions and humor me please.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 4:25 am
2. Diamonds or pearls? depends on my outfit
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Emma Smith Movie (I live in Utah)
4. What is your favorite TV show? The office, Scrubs, Glen Beck, American Idol, HGTV
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Oh let's see- every day is something different- but my green drink, onion green pepper omelet with brown rice is a favorite
6. What is your middle name? Eileen- after my Grandma Tomblin- it was her middle name also
7. What food do you dislike? I like almost everything...I don't like spicy hot spicy stuff
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? I like the new coldplay cd, Dido's no angel is all time favorite of mine- it is so fun to sing to.
9. What kind of car do you drive? Subaru Outback
10. Favorite sandwich? Have you heard of Rumbi Grill??? Oh my gosh their pork sandwich is so dang good. I like Rumbi Grill- it resonates well with me.
11. What characteristics do you despise? People who think they know it all...all the time- I just had an encounter with one of these people this weekend and it drove me up the wall.
12. Favorite item of clothing? oh my shoes lately- a good turtle neck- oh and of course Jaynee- the wonder jeans that make your butt still look good even though you feel like a cow that day.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
Somewhere with my family- probably to a lake cabin somewhere in North Idaho. I am sooo easy to please when it comes to vacations. Nothing exotic for me. I don't like a lot of people- just being with the right people make all the difference.
14. Favorite brand of clothing? Whatever Ross has to offer? Ok I am in love with Banana Republic but last time I bought a shirt there it was still $20 after sale and coupon- but I feel like that store speaks to me "I am for you April...I know the fashion in you...come inside...my clothes look fabulous on you" LOL
15. Where would you retire to? I have never thought about this before. I just want to be close to children and grandchildren.
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? I usually do a temple session on my birthday. But this year I want to include something crazy...my last year in the 20's! I think I want to do FlowRider...stay tuned for some video footage.
17. Favorite sport to watch? Basketball by far.
18. Furthest place you are sending this? well this is a blog and not an email so it is going all over the world...Turkey?
19. Person you expect to send it back first? I tag all my fellow blogger friends. I really love reading these type of things from people.
20. When is your birthday? October 13, 1979. I love that I made it in the 70's.
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? I don't know anymore. I am tired all day.
22. What is your shoe size? My feet are growing. Are any of your feet growing? I wear a 9- 9 1/2. I used to be a pleasant 8 1/2.
23. Pets? No pets but that doesn't mean I am cold and unlovable... this was a debate I got into one time with a person- a 'know it all' type person- quite the lovable person I am...just no poop to scoop up ever.
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? um...not really. I am going home this weekend...not sure if that is exciting but at least I will see old friends and family..I am organizing the basement...which I need to take pictures of- you should see my laundry room!!! It is so functional now.
25. What did you want to be when you were little? a teacher
26. How are you today? blah...ok I suppose. The kids have made me laugh today which is always an upper.
27. What is your favorite candy? I like those sesame snacks- emily knows what I am talking about- they are sugar and sesame seeds in a little square candy bar type thing. They are usually found at a health food store- but they aren't necessarily healthy- just crunchy.
28. What is your favorite flower? lilies- there is one variety that is so beautiful-with the bright orange and hot pink.
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? September 27th- Relief Society General Conference.
30. What is your full name? April Eileen Tomblin Clark
31. What are you listening to right now? Kenzie sing and play the piano. She is going to be my little musician. She loves to sing...loves loves it. She sings while she does other things...like she creates her own background music. What a light she can be.
32. What was the last thing you ate? um...I finished off Kenzie's honey bunches of oats- tribute to my mom.
33. Do you wish on stars? I have before. I mostly pray when I see the stars...
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Brown
35. How is the weather right now? Perfect perfect 72 degrees and sunshining.
36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? joette- I am her daily commute entertainment. She always gives me the mom update.
37. Favorite soft drink? um...yuck...I drink Dr. Pepper when I have a headache but I can't when I am nursing- but I don't really like pop...I mean soda..sorry Natalie. Root beer floats are pretty good. I had Grandpa Ramsey's homemade root beer a couple months ago- pretty tasty.
38. Favorite restaurant? I don't know...I like Cafe Rio, Rumbi Grill...but we really don't go out to eat very often.
39. Real hair color? Brown with a touch of brown
40. What was your favorite toy as a child? my Hoppity Hop. The big bouncy ball with handles so you can jump all over the place. Do you remember these? Toys are so lame these days.
41. Summer or winter? Summer
42. Hugs or kisses? Kisses from Chay- Hugs from everyone else- I kiss my kids a lot though on the cheeks. It is so addicting. Their skin is so incredibly soft.
43. Chocolate or Vanilla? Twist.
44. Coffee or tea? I absolutely love the smell of coffee. I will go down the coffee aisle at the store just to smell the beans...but since I don't drink it- neither...I wish I could drink Ice Tea. Sometimes it sounds so good to me.
45. Do you want your friends to email you back? blogging instead- all is invited to participate
46. When was the last time you cried? 1/2 hour ago. It was a quickie though.
47. What is under your bed? nothing...I'm glad this survey came after I cleaned under my bed...or the answer would have been embarrassing.
48. What did you do last night? Family home evening and hit the Smith's sale. Came home with a trunk load of groceries for $34! After sale and coupons I got salad dressing for free, 4 boxes of cereal for free, box of wheat thins for for free- plus cereal that was $.80 cents a box, pasta for $.40 a box- it was kind of fun- Kenzie talked to her monkey the entire time in the cart! Love that monkey!
49. What are you afraid of? a lot of things...losing a child, mice, big open spaces, old basements (getting better with this one)
50. Salty or sweet? whatever tastes good. Usually sweet if I am pms'n salty when I am super hungry, both when I am bored.
51. How many keys on your key ring? 2
52. How many years at your current job? paper route 3 1/2 months and watching Gage off and on- had the summer off- 2 months now? Love the kid.
53. Favorite day of the week? Sundays lately.
54. How many towns have you lived in? Newman Lake, Rexburg, Sao Paulo, Taguatinga, Cruzeiro, Varzia Grande, Ewing, Willsonville, Burley, Bountiful -10
55. Do you make friends easily? Sort of
56. Worst habit? not putting my clothes away when I take them off
57. Are you getting sick of this survey? yes- it's your turn now

2 comments:

The Wright Stuff said...

I love you April! I totally know those sesame things you're talking about. They're so yummy. I love that Kenzie loves to sing... just like you! Hailey always makes up her own songs and I just love them! I can't wait to get a piano someday... hopefully we can get lucky and get one for free like you did! LUCKEE! I can't wait to see you! I need an April fix!

Anonymous said...

April, this comment should really be posted to the blog before this one, but... This is Collette Bise. I dropped by your mom and dads last night. Your mom was very tired/half asleep. She has the most beautiful spot in the house, right by the front window. I was talking to your dad, we thought your mom was sleeping, but I made her smile! So precious. Gary was telling me he takes her for a walk in the wheel chair every day. I said, "So, what do you do, tie the wheel chair to the 4-wheeler and pull her down the street?" That's where I got the smile. Mostly I'm writing to tell you that I will be happy to take McKenzie and Julia while you are here. I will call you Sunday night or Monday morning. Any and all days you need, let me help! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Collette Bise