Friday, May 22, 2009

ffff

fight for freedom friday....

maybe you can see why I am a strong supporter of the 2nd amendment:



Don't you just love this photo of my family????

knowing my family, my dad was probably complaining and tired from a long vacation with the rowdy kids and Mom was probably all excited to get this picture taken...how did they get us to be so serious??? I was probably what? 5? Man, we are gooood. Trust me, my family is really good at being dramatic. We look so sad! This picture makes me giggle.

I love how Joette and I are holding books and dolls...



and Mom is holding a 12 inch barrel revolver...



And if I'm not mistaken, isn't that style of wallpaper kind of the "in" thing again?

and of course- beverage of choice: Jack Daniels



Happy Birthday Daddy! 66 years old today! I thought you would enjoy the picture!

6 comments:

The Wright Stuff said...

I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!!! LOL!!! How you described it and how it happened is without a doubt, RIGHT ON! I can see your mom being all excited about it! LOL Do you remember where you went on the trip? I love how adorable you and Joette are! Soo cute! And so innocent (looking!) LOL

Marne said...

Okay so you totally look like Kenzie here April! That close up of you and Joette is so cute.

The Pyper Fam said...

I love this picture, too!!! You and Joette are adorable, you look alot like Kenzie! That is a great picture of your family! Thanks for sharing! :) I'm dying to see what other gems of old family pic's you have! :) -ok, i just read the other two posts and they said the same exact things, but i swear i didn't read them first! :)

Tami said...

Ok Kenzie looks JUST like you in that picture!! I love the pic!

Mothership said...

Joette was a beautiful child! (Not that the rest of you weren't and not that she isn't beautiful now, and all.)

Great photo. I have to get a scanner.

Tara said...

Love the picture. Wondering when the Clark family will be posing for a similar picture.