Thursday, May 07, 2009

proud of my poopy odd children





Ju Ju, can you please stop pooping in the bathtub?

This is the 5th time we have had to get out the bleach, disinfect all the toys, and give a little no no pat on the bottom. It is like she waits all day to get into the warm friendly water to release her stinky chunks.






And Kenzie is suddenly in this, "I am going to hide half or all my face when Mom takes pictures of me" phase...oh well, it still beats the "cheesy fake grin for the camera" smile she usually pulls.


Love love love my girls.

3 comments:

Heather said...

too funny. poops in the bath really is no bueno. i love the half-hidden face, especially with the dandelions. i think i should grow dandelions indoors in pots since Hannah thinks they are so lovely.

Tara said...

Ew! I am so nervous that one of these times Gage is going to do a #2 in the tub. But he is on a pretty good pooping cycle - so for us to avoid this problem is very easy! Good luck!

Kenzie, show us your beautiful face!

Chay said...

Dang...I love my girls so much!