Friday, February 19, 2010

kenz and ju ju

um...no I don't do my girls' hair often, nor do I rarely care what they are wearing- as you can see. I do try however...on somedays...like Sundays...but I just figure the majority of their life they will be worrying about that kind of stuff...so why stress out Mom so early?

Love love love my girls. They can be so crazy and out of control...so creative...so obnoxious. Mckenzie and Julia are best friends...their little conversations are more than precious. Now I can finally say I am glad I had them so close together. They are pure entertainment...they bring me so much joy...on most days.















5 comments:

The Wright Stuff said...

LOL!!!! I miss those ages! Hailey used to dress in the FUNNIEST things (like swimsuits in the winter!) or wear my headbands and walk around the house with her plastic high heeled shoes on... girls are so precious! I love that they are so close! They're relationship will be a treasure throughout their lives!

Chay said...

I miss my girls. I love you all and will be home soooooon!

Tara said...

The top picture is hillarious! Love it! We are hoping to get better soon so we can see you guys.

Elissa said...

cuteness!

Whitnie said...

Those pictures are great! I love letting my kids dress themselves. It so fun to see what they come up with.