Friday, September 17, 2010

2 months

ok let me try to post this again...accidentally clicked "publish post" a little too soon.

Xander is now 2 months and some.

He is this little bundle of babyness...perfect in every way.

I am really enjoying this "4th trimester" with him.

I call the first 3 months with my babies the 4th trimester.

So Janna did it again. Here are some amazing photos of Xander when he was about 3 weeks old. Thanks Janna for coming to visit me...and for making me dinner and for always wanting to go to thrift stores with me.

















7 comments:

Heather said...

April - he is so darling!!! And what great expressions the photographer captured. I love the 4th trimester... well, when i ever get enough sleep!

Me~Kelly said...

he is perfect!!!

that first picture should be blown up gigantic and framed :)

Solveig Atwood said...

So precious! I love the photos. I wish Janna had been around to take some of Henry for me!

It was so fun to see you and Xander last week, albeit the sad circumstances.

Tiffani said...

He is beautiful. I love the photos and wish Jana was my friend!

Elissa said...

total cuteness! and you can embarrass him with those pics when he's in high school... :)

Calie said...

Oh those pictures make me melt...

Laura said...

Just beautiful! So perfect! Love all those photos!