Friday, September 03, 2010

life today is good

The Pumpkin Smash is back at Jamba.



I'm sipping on one right now. And I am so happy. Chay came home long enough to surprise me with one...and off he goes to ride his dirt bike.

weigh in wednesday 173 lbs??? Well probably because I was blasted with another episode of MS and mastitis and then strep throat welcomed itself earlier this week- so eating was hardly on the agenda. My health has been troublesome lately...but today I feel good. So I will focus on today.

Today is good. Life is good.

Especially good since I am ever so often graced by my little happy fairies that remind me life's happiness is found in the little things...



not that all my troubles go away if I sit on the tire swing...but almost, almost....until I try to get off the dang swing and my butt gets stuck.

Julia was afraid to go outside today with her fairy wings...she was certain the wind would carry her away. I had to remind her that if she did get carried away she would at least have wings that would help her fly back home. That didn't help- made it worse. But eventually she found herself outside...like most kids do when Daddy is willing to push them on the tire swing.



Xander.

Here are some pictures of my boy. I have a boy! I have such a little crush on Xander.








so handsome my little man



this is for Grandpa...both Grandpas because my Dad and Chay's Dad both bought Xander the same shirt...I hear red necks think alike....






see? Life is good.

9 comments:

Emily Taylor said...

Oh April, Xander is a beautiful baby. He truly is. And I love the fairy pictures. Your camera is great!!

Heather said...

If I were you I would be printing that first picture, the one with the girls in the tire swing HUGE and hanging it on my wall LOL I love it!!! I am sorry you are having a hard time with illness. I hope you get feeling better soon. I may be moving to utah......what part do you live in? email me, I don't have a blog anymore....bananafofanana@gmail.com

Marne said...

Oh Xander is SOO cute April! What a perfect baby boy he is. Glad you are all feeling better.

Tara said...

I love the pictures! It is so cute that Julia thought she would fly away... I'm glad she didn't!

Laura said...

April, he is just so beautiful!!!!

Calie said...

Oh April your family is just beautiful. I love to see your pictures. You have a great talent for pictures. Sorry your have been feeling poorly. Feel better soon. Love you!

Lindsay said...

How cute is that picture of your girls in the tire swing?? So precious.

I love pumpkin jambas as well.... yumm! I'll be stopping by jamba juice very soon =)

Tiffani said...

That drinks look interesting. The girls are darling in the swing with their wings. And Xander is growing and so beautiful. I'm glad you had one good day, sorry to hear that you have been sick. Did you find out anything about your thyroid?

Levi and Cynthia Wilde said...

I 2nd (or 3rd or 4th) that the tire swing picture of your girls is absolutely darling!! I would hang that up!
Xander is such a stinkin' cutie! I seriously wanted a girl..but after you and Elissa had boys...I said forget that and am so excited to be having a little boy now!
Sorry things haven't been so good for you..but I'm impressed with your optimism. Remember...I'm your neighbor...if you ever need something or someone...I'm here!