Tuesday, November 23, 2010

appointment

My appointment today in Provo to see if I have CCSVI was moved to December 7th. So, I must wait a couple more weeks. Thank you to all those who are excited and took the time to watch those videos. I am the luckiest person ever. I am surrounded by such wonderful supportive friends and family.

It's a big trip to Provo... so dang it, I will have to go to IKEA now on the drive back home. I hate when that happens. Oh IKEA- you can be so demanding sometimes.

4 comments:

Tara said...

Darn it! Was hoping to hear about it over Thanksgiving. December 7th isn't too far away!

Levi and Cynthia Wilde said...

Darn that Ikea store. I'm kinda glad it is so far out there or I would find myself there far too often :)
I was really excited to hear all about your appt...but alas...I shall wait two more weeks.
Oh, and thanks for the M&M's!! Or maybe I shouldn't say thanks cuz I've already eaten at least 1/2 the bag and am kinda in trouble with myself on that!!

Tiffani said...

I'm anxious to hear your news from the test.

Calie said...

December 7th will be here before you know it. We are all praying for you. I love you.