Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Day 3

Pinned Image



Much much better.

Went to bed around 7:30-8 last night. I was miserable.

Today I woke up with more energy and motivated.

I want to wear a shirt that says "I don't eat sugar so I can be a better mom."

Now that I am on the upswing (hopefully) I will start to concentrate on my other gifts to the Savior.

"I can do all things through Christ which strengthened me." Philippians 4:13

Isn't it interesting that God is all-giving...and when we try to serve Him he turns around and gives us strength to serve Him better. He fortifies our efforts to be more like Him. Amazing.

"And now, in the first place, he hath created you, and granted unto you your lives, for which ye are indebted unto him. And secondly, he doth require that you should do as he hath commanded you; for which if ye do, he doth immediately bless you; and therefore he hath paid you. And ye are still indebted unto him, and are, and will be, forever and ever." Mosiah 2:23.24









1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey, April! It's Sarah, Niels' sister. How are you? Found your blog via Tara's. Love all the quotations. You are very interesting, thoughtful, and full of inspiration. Thanks for sharing!