Monday, January 02, 2012

withdrawal




Day 2: massive headache, nauseous, extreme fatigue, a little moody, achy, strong hunger even though I've been eating all day- this is called "Sugar Withdrawal". I crave bread and anything sweet. I think I will be kind to myself today and take an Ibuprofen.

upside: feel like yeast infection is clearing up already.

Focus on the positive...this should only last a couple days if that...

this is hard...really hard.

Celery, sprouted tortilla shells, almond butter, sunflower seeds, green drink, kale, onions, olive oil, sprouts

No dairy, meat, sugar, wheat (flour), white rice, fruit...on we go.     

3 comments:

Tara said...

Good luck with the diet! You are a tough lady! Hopefully your symptoms will ease up so you feel better.

Me~Kelly said...

ok, I understand healthy eating (not from experience, but I understand the concept), but no fruit?? or dairy??

April said...

I know, right? I do not think eliminating fruit and dairy is for everyone- just for me and for those who are looking to heal or improve health. I've done a lot of reading and researching over the years...I think fruit is just fine. In a couple weeks I will eat 1-2 servings a day. I eat cleansing fruits right now like lemons, limes, tomatoes, avocados, and grapefruit. I know- really weird and a lot of explaining. If you ever come down with cancer or MS- then I will explain more. :)