Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Grateful

April 15, 2017

Messy dark auburn hair with so much innocence. You can't help not to love Sammy.  He is almost always happy.walking around with a smile. In the morning his first words not matter what with a big hug "GOOD MORNING!!" It's the best way to wake up!

He will talk to everyone and anyone. He loves Cynthia our neighbor and will run fast and jump in her arms and say "Hi Cynthia!!"

The other day Sam and I laid out on the trampoline and looked up at the clouds. The air was brisk but it was sunny and so we snuggled together. He talked about something adorable- like always and he didn't move away from me. It was the highlight of my week. I feel so blessed to be Sam's mom. What a gift he is in my life.

He doesn't say "I don't know." He says "I can't know"

This morning he woke up with hiccups. He came into my room and said "Good Morning!!" and then he said "I got something in my throat- little coughs and chokes" I said, "Do you mean hiccups?" "yes, hiccups sheesh"

Today Chay got the pressure washer out and was cleaning everything he could. It was a sunny April day but not necessarily warm out. The kids begged to get wet and he hosed them all down. They loved it and giggled and screamed. I love how the world is turning green again and we can work outside- kids jumped on the trampoline and played on their play house- rode their bikes up and down the street- played some basketball. Sam would run over to Cynthia's to play in her backyard with Ethan. Just so much to be grateful for.

No comments: