Tuesday, September 15, 2020

What




September 28, 2018

Wrote a letter to the family of a Sister missionary who served in our ward. She was a powerhouse and I was so impressed by her love for missionary work and her love for our ward. Sister Walker. What an amazing example to me and to my growing girls!

Wrote a letter to future Kenzie for her temple capsule she made at Young Women's. I bore my testimony of the temple. I look forward to the day to be in that special place with her.

Every day I take Samson early to afternoon kindergarten so he can play on the playground at school and also because we get to see Xander out at lunch recess. Xander loves it so much and so do I. How exciting for him to see his family in the middle of the day. When I pull into the school Xander immediately stops what he is doing and runs next to my car as I drive to the parking lot. He always gives Samson and Alice a big hug- and then me of course. He is so tender and sweet. I love moments like these. I treasure them.

Xander won an award for self-control today at school. September 28th. Not surprised. He holds up his award so high for everyone to see. 

No comments: