Tuesday, March 04, 2008

tagged

5 things on my to-do list:

1- mail off some packages and letters- today
2-start the dreadful ms diet-any day now
3-clean up and organize my laundry storage room-Saturday
4- write an entry on my blog (I'm actually doing it!)- today
5- learn a song on my harmonica- someday

5 snacks I enjoy:

1. peas & carrots with salted sunflower seeds
2. toast and butter- I have an unhealthy relationship with this snack
3. fresh pears
4. guacamole and chips
5. banana and chocolate are just perfect together- but I think I will have to put this snack on hold for a while.

What would I do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: I would scream!!!!!

that is a big tithing check! oh save it and invest it of course for future things, get prepared, buy a piano, a nice camera, my wedding ring- sell the house and move away from this chaos! I want a big back yard too. Get Chay into his master's program, pay off our car and student loan, secretly send money or buy needed things for people in need- that would be so much fun, buy really expensive skin care- buy a home to flip- start a business-


7 places I have lived:

1. Newman Lake, Washington
2. Rexburg, Idaho
3. Brazil
4. Ewing, New Jersey
5. Willsonville, Oregon
6. Burley, Idaho
7. Utah

5 jobs I have had: I've had at least 12 jobs or more- so I won't list them all...

1. Deli and Cashier at Dean's market
2. Pizza Driver- River City Pizza
3. Subway- yum- good smell at that place
4. Loan processor-Family Home Mortgage
5. Academic adviser BYU-I


5 things you don't know about me:

1. I would love to design functional house plans...or parks, libraries- or theme parks
2. I want to write a book someday- about what I'm not sure...
3. I shave my legs probably 6 times a year...don't have much hair and it is blond...
4. I love to sing- but I think I am losing my voice...I need to practice- Joette?? I need your piano skills!
5. I love paper- certain types of stationary- in fact I am looking for stationary that I have designed in my head but can't find it in any of the stores- I love unique journals and the look of books. I love maps too-

3 comments:

Tami said...

I learned all sorts of things about you today!

Marne said...

I learned about you too April! Great facts...

Tami said...

Is one of those packages to me? Your tax info?