Tuesday, July 22, 2008

whatcha gonna do with all that junk2


so I like garbage piles and the treasures found in garbage piles...

the other day while delivering papers I noticed this lovely piece of a thing laying in a pile of random junk ready to go to D.I or something. That night I ran up to the house and asked the owners if I could have the guitar. Once I looked inside the case and saw everything was good to go-I walked home with a new guitar. Not exactly the martin D-35 that I so long to have but it is pleasing nonetheless.

...all that junk up in your trunk....

5 comments:

Marne said...

AWESOME! You snag some great ones April!

Tara said...

Is it playable? Wondering if it is something you'll keep so you and Chay can jam at the same time - or if it will be for round 2 garage sale. Cool either way.

The Checks Mix said...

That is SO great! A free guitar!!! April, I think you have a gift for attracting great deals and cool steals! You look SO BEAUTIFUL in those pictures of you and Kenzie and you and Julia! My word, what a hottie! I, too had such a wonderful time talking to you on instant messenger the other day. Man, I forgot how much I have missed you! I am glad we can be closer to you guys so maybe I can actually see you in person now and again. In fact, we may be going to Tremonton next week which isn't too far from you, right? If we do I will definitely let you know so we can meet up.

Love ya!

Emily Taylor said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again, you get more free stuff then anyone I know. Have you done anything with your free fence yet?

Calie said...

You always get the free stuff. I agree with Emily....you get more free stuff than anyone I know. Way funny.