Wednesday, March 31, 2010

the 4's

I have been tagged. Online terminology makes me laugh...

I have also received a couple circulating emails from friends about the 4's in their lives...so I think I will combine them all and answer them all here. I swear I have already done this before...

I had a hard time keeping my 4's to 4. Sometimes I just had to have 5,6, or 7.

ok...here we go...

4 shows I like to watch...

1. The office
2. HGTV- pretty much anything on that channel gets my wheels turning.
3. Glenn Beck- only sometimes...he can be a bit much at times.
4. My little secret- Re-runs of Desperate Housewives on Lifetime. That show makes folding the clothes very entertaining.

4 things I am passionate about...

1. personal truth and finding more and more of it
2. The miracle of The United States of America, the Founding Fathers-
3. Health, feeling amazing and finding truth in these areas
4. The Gospel of Jesus Christ, family, home, and relationships.

4 phrases I say a lot...

1. let's be soft girls
2. for crying out loud
3. Where is the sunshine????
4. Mommy loves you so much

4 of my favorite stuff...

1. My Dr. Denese's Dream Cream face moisturizer
2. My chacos
3. My blendtec blender
4. my water pillow. Everyone needs a water pillow.

4 things I have learned from the past...

1. My weaknesses can become my strengths
2. The body is a gift. Treat it like so.
3. My accomplishments don't win God's Love. He loves me no matter what!
4. Best friends made from teenage/college years are PRICELESS...no guilt, no facade, no shame, no backbiting, - just true loyal friendship.

4 places I want to go...

1. The Sacred Grove
2. Brazil- but this time in vacation mode and not missionary mode.
3. Serve a mission with Chay in Brazil...back to missionary mode.
4. Somewhere beautiful and foreign...not a beach...and not a cruise...but somewhere where we hike/walk a lot...and ride bikes...trees, lakes, rivers, sweat, maybe a service project with an orphanage or something...Machu Picchu would be so fun to see and hike.

4 things I would like to learn to do...

1. rock climb
2. kayak
3. wood working- build furniture
4. how to grow everything- landscaping and gardening

4 things I did yesterday...

1. Went to Good Earth Natural Foods
2. Filled up 7 gallons of "my" water at Macey's
3. Read several chapters of Exodus...kept thinking of the cartoon "Prince of Egypt"
4. Went to bed at 9! It was lovely.

4 things I am looking forward to...

1. Summer if there is such a thing in this dreadful place. No more snow! Do I live in Alaska? I swear the summers are longer there than here.
2. Having my house the way I want it- I know, I'm dreaming
3. Seeing my mom again someday. Oh I can't wait!
4. Having my sweet little baby boy...

4 things I am not looking forward to...

1. having my sweet little baby boy-(newborns are so wonderful but so hard, sleepless nights scare me.)
2. when the girls spend more time at school than at home.
3. whatever next congress will pass
4. summer ending...I know it hasn't even begun, but I miss it already.

4 things I love about Winter...

1. Utah's huge-in your face-gorgeous-snow capped mountains- BREATHTAKING!
2. wearing pea coats, hats, sweaters, and scarfs
3. Kid's excitement for Christmas
4. Christmas music

4 things I love about Summer...

1. watching the kids explore and play
2. mornings
3. watering the garden
4. swimming, walks, hikes, BBQ's, warm nights, camping, garage sales

4 things that bug me...

1. when Kenzie won't take NO for an answer
2. long lines
3. snow in April
4. negative people who make fun of everyone

4 things on my wish list...

1. a garage, yes a garage 16X20 to be exact
2. a SLR camera- nice one
3. a new kitchen
4. a guitar, piano lessons, to be strong and in amazing shape

4 things on my to-do list

1. paint my armoire- waiting for nice weather
2. paint bedroom downstairs
3. have the binki fairy come
5. paint and set up the bunk bed- waiting for nice weather

4 of my favorite foods

1. avocados
2. home-made salsa from the garden
3. pears
4. salad with all the fixings- sunflower seeds on top

4 things I do when bored

1. read blogs
2. play the piano
3. make the girl's laugh
4. call a friend

ok so what are your 4's? Your turn to blog about it now.

1 comment:

Tisha Lou said...

you should post a pic of your belly... it doesn't even seem like you are prego because I haven't seen you in a while :(